Simaero is pleased to confirm the active health and safety measures implemented in its Paris and Dinard Training Centers. Our goal is always to serve clients in the best possible way when it comes to operational excellence and health & safety discipline.
Roissy en France, May 12th, 2020
Starting on May 11th, the lockdown restrictions in France have come to an end, and border closure will progressively re-open for our large base of foreign clients. SIMAERO, whose operations have continued during the lockdown period, will adapt its operations to serve our clients and ensure its mission towards air travel safety in the best possible way.
In line with the industry best practices, the following measures are enforced in our Centres in Paris and Dinard, and must be complied with by staff, clients and visitors:
Measures applicable to all (staff and visitors)
- Hand cleaning (through regular soap & hydroalcoholic gel is made available throughout the buildings) is mandatory on a regular basis and in any case upon entering the Training Centres.
- Social distancing: no personal contact (eg. greetings) and respect of a minimum 1m distance at all time. In case of impossibility to respect this safety distance, wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- Circulation flow organized within the building.
- Access to the centres is forbidden to people having a fever (above 38°C)
- Office attendance is reduced to improve level of safety and compliance with health measures. However, our customer service will work as usual.
- Regular cleaning of the premises (including areas with frequent hand contact such as handrails and door knobs).
Simulator-specific cleaning & health
- Simulators are wiped before each session.
- Anti-virus is sprayed once a day.
- Face mask is mandatory for all people within the simulator.
- Wipers and hydroalcoholic gel are made available in every simulator.
Practical obligations for clients
Clients and visitors are asked to comply with all the above measures, and any health and safety measures taken from time to time, in particular:
- Hand cleaning upon arrival (soap or hydroalcoholic gel)
- Entry to the premises will be denied in case of fever (above 38°)
- Complying with circulations flows within the buildings.
- Wearing face masks in the simulator and the briefing / debriefing rooms.
Transitional Operations in May
During May, SIMAERO Training Centers in Paris and Dinard will prioritize booking simulators slots 2 and 3 as it has been done during the lockdown period. Further simulator slots will be made available as needed, prioritizing first slot 4 then slot 1. We may ask clients to schedule simulator training slots accordingly, and thank them in advance for their cooperation. In any case, we will work actively with our clients to always provide the best service and address all client requests.
Tanguy Tostivint, General Manager of SIMAERO France, underlines: ‘’Our centres have remained open during the lockdown and provided training services to clients coming from France. We are fully ready, on all operational and health protection dimensions, to welcome back all local and international clients”.
SIMAERO, operating 17 full flight simulators and an EASA Approved Training Organization for pilots, will do everything possible to assist to its worldwide base of over 180 clients from 65 countries, even in the most difficult circumstances.