B757/767 SFI (A)/ TRI (Mpa) Simulator Only Instructor Rating Course
The courses consist of theoretical teaching and flight simulator training in order to acquire the knowledge and abilities necessary to train pilots to operate an airplane.
Minimum Entry Requirements
In order to be accepted to attend TRI /SFI course, the candidate must meet the following requiremets:
- hold valid ATPL (A)
- hold valid type rating/IR on corresponding airplane type
- has 1.500 hours in multi-engine airplanes
- has performed at least 30 sectors in the last 12 months in the Plane type (a maximum of 15 in a Full Flight Simulator).
- For candidates, who are reaching their first Instructor’s rating, the program per candidate consists of:
- Ground school in classroom. Teaching and Learning: 33 hours, 5 days
- 3 sessions in a full flight simulator plus briefing and debriefing
- Assessment of competence: 1 session in a Full Flight Simulator.
For candidates, who have already instructors' experience on other aircraft types, Ground school in classroom may be skipped.