Beech 1900 D Type Rating Course (SACAA)
This course is designed to provide the essential knowledge and enhance the skills of candidates who wish to obtain their type rating on the Beech 1900. After completing and passing this course, a student will be able to operate the aircraft, with the working knowledge of this airplane, its systems, procedures and flows, and manage the aircraft within its designed parameters. This allows to operate as a proficient Captain or knowledgeable, compliant First Officer.
Entry Requirements for Beech 1900 D Type Rating:
- a valid Pilots licence.
- Should the student not have MCC, TCAS and GNSS certifications, these will be mandatory training during the course.
- We accept pilots from varying backgrounds and levels of experience.
Beech 1900 D Type Rating Training Program Overview:
- System Ground Course: 5 days Technical classroom training.
- Training in Full Flight Simulator: 5 sessions of 4 hours, plus 2 hours for briefing and debriefing per session.
- This includes a Skill Test in Full Flight Simulator.
- Crew Resource Management
- Primary Recurrency
- Secondary Recurrency.