Customer Service Representative
The main duty of the Customer Service Representative is to assist to the customers and reply to their needs and requests in timely manner. The responsibilities include:
- Assuring that every training booking of the customer is properly registered and training files opened;
- Confirmation of booking and preparation of all related documentation;
- Organization of all training procedure implementation: booking auditoriums; planing files preparation, booking instructors, booking simulators sessions, organising logistics and accommodation for coming students and instructors; the same applies if training is organized abroad in foreign country;
- Assistance and help for students and instructors during training;
- Assuring polite, proactive communication by customer in timely manner assuring customers satisfaction;
- Seldom help to colleagues in reception assuring that every arrived customer is welcomed, registered according Company’s procedures;
- Assuring that every phone call is answered or transferred to correct direction;
- Other operational, customer service and sales support activities according management requests.
- The right to work in France;
- High school degree, in the fields of Administration or Aviation is an advantage;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, knowledge of one more foreign language is an advantage;
- Excellent representation, communication, organization, PC user’s skills;
- Initiative, responsible, representative, result orientated and customer focused personality;
- Advantage if there is working experience.
- CDD Contract 12 months;
- Possibility to take initiative and implement all reasonable ideas;
- Interesting and dynamic work in the aviation.
If you would like to join us, please send your CV with a recent photo and motivation letter in English by e-mail email@example.com not later than 26 June 2020. Only selected candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed