Embraer ERJ 135/145 Type Rating Course (SACAA)
This course is designed to provide the essential knowledge and enhance the skills of candidates who wish to obtain their type rating on the ERJ 135/145. After completing and passing this course, a student will be able to pilot the aircraft as a proficient Captain or knowledgeable, compliant First officer, by operating aircraft's systems and designed parameters according procedures and flows.
Entry Requirements for ERJ 135/145 Type Rating:
- a valid Pilots licence.
- Should the student not have MCC,TCAS, RVSM or RNAV/GNSS certifications, these will be mandatory training during the course.
- We accept pilots from varying backgrounds and level of experience.
ERJ 135/145 Type Rating Training Program Overview:
- System Ground Course: 80 hours, 10 days Technical classroom including performance, flows, and ERJ Induction.
- Training in Full Flight Simulator: 7 sessions of 4 hours, plus 2 hours for briefing and debriefing per session.
- This includes a Skill Test in Full Flight Simulator.
- Crew Resource Management
- Primary Recurrency
- Secondary Recurrency