UPDATE ON SIMAERO OPERATIONS
Roissy en France, September 14th, 2020
BOOKING OF SERVICES
SIMAERO is open 24 hours 7 days a week and provides full access to all simulators as usually.
SIMAERO booking policy has been adapted to address client needs in the current ever-changing international travel restrictions. Booking modifications due to travel restrictions are accepted free of charge until the official announcement about the end of restrictions. In this context, the close cooperation from the clients’ side is expected.
TRAVEL & FRENCH BORDERS CONTROL
SIMAERO customers from different parts of the world outside the Schengen Area have been granted special entry permits by the French Interministerial Crisis Center (CIC), allowing them to come and train at our Paris / Dinard facilities.
The procedure is very similar to that one of the requests for invitation letter for visas application. Every trainee must provide the following documents:
- Pilots license copy
- Passport copy
- Incoming and departing flights
- Hotel name in France
- SIMAERO confirmation of training reservation.
Please ask additional information Simaero Account Manager or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPLEMENTED HEALTH MEASURES
In line with the industry best practices, the following measures are enforced in our Centres in Paris and Dinard, and must be complied with by staff, clients and visitors:
Measures applicable to all (staff and visitors)
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all premises and at all times.
- Hand cleaning (through regular soap & hydroalcoholic gel made available throughout the buildings) is mandatory on a regular basis and in any case upon entering the Training Centres.
- Social distancing: no personal contact (eg. greetings) and respect of a minimum 1m distance at all time.
- Access to the centres is forbidden to people having a fever (above 38°C)
- Office attendance is reduced to improve level of safety and compliance with health measures. However, our customer service will work as usual.
- Regular cleaning & ventilation of the premises (including areas with frequent hand contact such as handrails and doorknobs).
Simulator-specific cleaning & health
- Simulators are wiped before each session.
- Anti-virus is sprayed once a day.
- Face mask is mandatory for all people within the simulator.
- Wipers and hydroalcoholic gel are made available in every simulator.
Tanguy Tostivint, General Manager of SIMAERO France, underlines: ‘We are operating already for our 4th month under very these special conditions. Our customers need our services and pilots need our simulators in order keep their qualifications up to date and their licenses valid. All our customers using our services during this complicated time have respected all sanitary measures very well and I would like to thank them for this cooperation. Only together we can create a safe environment for all- SIMAERO personnel and our clients.”
SIMAERO, operating 17 full flight simulators and an EASA Approved Training Organization for pilots, will continue to assist to over 180 clients from 65 countries, even in the most difficult circumstances.