TYPE RATING INSTRUCTORS FOR MD82
Type Rated Instructors acting for SIMAERO perform the following duties:
- Ground school training according to SIMAERO manuals and EASA procedures; or according to training programs of the airline customers approved by their local Civil Aviation Authority.
- Simulator training sessions in compliance with SIMAERO manuals or specific training requirements of the customers and appropriate Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Rigorous management of the flight training documentation according to SIMAERO procedures or customers' requirements as approved by their civil aviation authorities.
Candidates - instructors are asked to comply with the following:
- Hold, or have held, a professional EASA license for relevant type rating;
- Previous strong instructor's experience as a SFI, or TRI, or LCTI, preferably in simulator training environment.
- Operational level English language proficiency with excellent pronunciations skills (ICAO level 4).
- Teaching culture, administration and presentation skills, motivation, ability to work with a team.
If you would like to join us, please send in English: CV, Copy of license, passport, medical certificate if applicable, copies of relevant training certificates if available to email ATO@sim.aero not later than 30 octobre 2022.