The main duty of the Sales Administrator is to assist to Commercial Team with administrative tasks. The responsibilities include:
- Assistance in preparation of Commercial Proposals, Price Quotations, Contracts and in handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Proactively contacting new clients by phone and email in order to organize meetings for Commercial Team.
- Assuring that every client’s price request is answered in timely manner with appropriate quote and training products information.
- Continuous polite, proactive communication with customers in timely manner assuring customers’ satisfaction.
- Assuring that every training service booking of the customer is properly registered.
- Collecting, updating and registering all necessary commercial information about clients and storing it in Company’s intranet system.
- Proactively collecting training plans from customers and boosting sales.
- Assistance in updating the sales process through specific software programs.
- Other activities according management requests.
- High school degree, in the fields of Administration, Business Commercial Management and/or Aviation.
- 5+ years of working experience in administration /sales/commercial services, advantage if in Aviation industry.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, knowledge of more languages is an advantage.
- Excellent administration, representation, communication, organization, PC user’s skills.
- Excellent customer service, sales, phone and presentation skills.
- Attention to details, multi-tasking abilities, document management knowledge.
- Initiative, responsible, customer focused personality.
- Strong advantage is some knowledge and background about aviation training services.
The IMPACTUP agency is mandated to perform search & selection for this position, interested candidates shall apply by email email@example.com