SENIOR FLIGHT SIMULATION ENGINEER
In this position, you will work with a maintenance and relocation team to implement and manage various technical projects. You will report to a Group Technical Director and take responsibility for all actions of simulators' maintenance, repair, upgrade and relocation.
Your typical working structure will consist of:
• Participation in site survey to identify the tasks of the project;
• Managing the disassembling of simulator with SIMAERO relocation team and local sub-contractors;
• Supervising packing and handling before transportation;
• Planing, organising and monitoring transportation;
• Reassembling simulator at a destination;
• Performing and/or supervising upgrade processes;
• Commissioning simulator and passing Qualification Test Guide tests;
• Performance of delivery - acceptance acts with the Customers;
• Providing certification support for the Customer before simulator's evaluation by Civil Aviation Authority;
• Managing after-project support (spares management, warranty services);
• Keeping a professional and proactive communication with the Customers in a timely manner throughout the projects assuring Customer’s satisfaction;
• Other technical activities according to management requests.
• Full Bachelor’s degree (in France BAC+2) or above in Electronics, Avionics, Automatics, or Computer Science;
• a minimal experience of 3 years in the field of aeronautical maintenance (maintenance of simulator, aircraft, engines or similar);
• Technical skills to handle and diagnose complex technical problems as well as to evaluate, isolate and repair the defects;
• Ability to interpret electrical schematics, wiring, electronic and technical documentation;
• Knowledge of how to use measurement equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, test power and torque gauge);
• Fluent English, good writing and speaking skills, with the ability to read and understand technical contents in English independently;
• Beginner’s level of French language and willingness to improve it fast is accepted;
• Strong ability to work in a team and in international environment;
• Knowledge of programming; familiarity with simulator maintenance processes; experience in management of simulator maintenance personnel are advantages;
• Strong sense of responsibility and ability to withstand pressure;
• Ability to accept off-site training, projects and frequent traveling.
• Non-terminated contract
• Location in Simaero Dinard or Paris Training Centre
• Interesting and dynamic work in the aviation industry offering various career and professional development opportunities.
If you would like to join us, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to an e-mail email@example.com not later than 30 NOV 2019. Only selected candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.