Following the positive developments in France of the Covid-19 situation, and the update of the government as of today, Simaero is please to further announce the following update to his May 11th news update on its operations in Paris and Dinard.
Roissy en France, May 29th, 2020
European Clients allowed to enter France without restrictions
Clients coming from the Schengen area, as well as clients coming from the UK, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland will have full access to the French territory without quarantine (with the exception of states imposing themselves such quarantine, ie Spain and the UK as of today. For clients coming from those countries, quarantine will only be (i) on the basis of self-quarantine and (ii) not applied for travellers entering from for business reasons for less than 5 days.
Paris / Dinard centers operating on a full day basis
Starting from Tuesday 2nd, all simulators in France are fully open for booking on all 5 daily slots without restriction.
All health measure outlined in our may 11th news release remain fully in force, including
Measures applicable to all (staff and visitors)
- Hand cleaning (through regular soap & hydroalcoholic gel is made available throughout the buildings) is mandatory on a regular basis and in any case upon entering the Training Centres.
- Social distancing: no personal contact (eg. greetings) and respect of a minimum 1m distance at all time. In case of impossibility to respect this safety distance, wearing a face mask is mandatory.
- Circulation flow organized within the building.
- Access to the centres is forbidden to people having a fever (above 38°C)
- Office attendance is reduced to improve level of safety and compliance with health measures. However, our customer service will work as usual.
- Regular cleaning of the premises (including areas with frequent hand contact such as handrails and door knobs).
Simulator-specific cleaning & health
- Simulators are wiped before each session.
- Anti-virus is sprayed once a day.
- Face mask is mandatory for all people within the simulator.
- Wipers and hydroalcoholic gel are made available in every simulator.
Tanguy Tostivint, General Manager of SIMAERO France, underlines: ‘’We are happy to welcome again all our European clients, who have already actively booked our simulators in June and July. We are working actively for the return of all our worldwide clients soon as well.”
SIMAERO, operating 17 full flight simulators and an EASA Approved Training Organization for pilots, will do everything possible to assist to its worldwide base of over 180 clients from 65 countries, even in the most difficult circumstances.