ATR 42/72 Multipilot Type Rating Course (Including PBN)
This course is designed to provide the essential knowledge and enhance the skills of candidates who wish to obtain their type rating on the ATR 42/72. After completing this course, a student shall be able to have a complete mastery of the aircraft, by comfortably being able to maneuver, follow procedures, and make educated decisions.
Entry Requirements for ATR 42/72 Type Rating:
- 70 hours as PIC (Pilot in command)
- Frozen ATPL
- ME-IR (Multi Engine - Instrument Rating)
- MCC (Multi Crew Cooperation)
ATR 42/72 Type Rating Training Program Overview:
- System Ground Course: 32 hours minimum.
- Performances and Operational Course including test, Upset Recovery: 35 hours 5 days in a classroom.
- CRM 1 day 7 hours.
- PBN 1 day 7 hours.
- OTD 8 hours classroom plus 4 hours in fixed based simulator.
- Training in Fixed Based Simulator: 4 sessions of 4 hours, plus 3 hours for briefing and debriefing per each session
- Training in Full Flight Simulator: 4 sessions of 4 hours, plus 3 hours for briefing and debriefing per session. 1 more session if First type Rating.
- A Skill Test in Full Flight Simulator: 3 hours for a single trainee and 4 hours for a crew.
- Flight Phase: 6 landings including 2 full stop landings.
Emergency and Evacuation: 3 hours 30 min in special facility.