France exits lockdown amid drop in COVID circulation
Roissy-en-France, November 27th, 2020
In metropolitan France the situation is marked by a confirmation of the decrease in the circulation of SARS-CoV-2, now -73% below the peak of early November.
As a consequence, President Emmanuel Macron has announced on November 24th of, a three-step exit of France’s lockdown.
The first step begins on Saturday, the 28th of November, when the shops can open, and people can travel easier for leisure purposes. However, the attestation system will remain in place and working from home is still encouraged. From the 15th of December, as a 2nd step, more places will be able to open like cinemas and museums, holiday travel will be allowed with a curfew in place between 9pm and 7am with the exception between 24-31 December during the festive period. Finally, concerning the hospitality sector, the government plans that restaurants and cafes are set to reopen on the 20th of January.
The first vaccinations are planned to take place at the end of December.
Pilot training as professional activity remains exempted from all above lockdown measures, the needed attestations are provided by SIMAERO Customer Service Department. Majority of hotels are open and provide the catering and transport services as usual.
We also remind clients that the Paris training center of Simaero is located in a remote, low density area conveniently located close to the Charles de Gaulle airport and hotels.
BOOKING OF SERVICES
SIMAERO remains open 24 hours 7 days a week and provides full access to all simulators as usually.
SIMAERO booking policy has been adapted to address client needs in the current ever changing international travel restrictions. Booking modifications due to travel restrictions are accepted free of charge until the official announcement about the end of restrictions. In this context, the close cooperation from the clients’ side is expected.
TRAVEL & FRENCH BORDERS CONTROL
SIMAERO customers from different parts of the world outside the Schengen Area have been granted special entry permits by the French Interministerial Crisis Center (CIC), allowing them to come and train at our Paris / Dinard facilities.
The procedure is very similar to that one of the requests for invitation letter for visas application. Every trainee must provide the following documents:
- Pilots license copy
- Passport copy
- Incoming and departing flights
- Hotel name in France
- SIMAERO confirmation of training reservation.
Please ask additional information SIMAERO Account Manager or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPLEMENTED HEALTH MEASURES
In line with the industry best practices, the following measures are enforced in our Centres in Paris and Dinard, and must be complied with by staff, clients and visitors:
Measures applicable to all (staff and visitors)
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all premises and at all times.
• Hand cleaning (through regular soap & hydroalcoholic gel made available throughout the buildings) is mandatory on a regular basis
and in any case upon entering the Training Centres.
• Social distancing: no personal contact (eg. greetings) and respect of a minimum 1m distance at all time.
• Access to the centres is forbidden to people having a fever (above 38°C)
• Office attendance is reduced to improve level of safety and compliance with health measures. However, our customer service will
work as usual.
• Regular cleaning & ventilation of the classrooms, briefing rooms and other premises (including areas with frequent hand contact
such as handrails and doorknobs).
Simulator-specific cleaning & health
• Simulators are wiped before each session.
• Anti-virus is sprayed once a day.
• Face mask is mandatory for all people within the simulator.
• Wipers and hydroalcoholic gel are made available in every simulator.
SIMAERO, operating 19 full flight simulators and an EASA Approved Training Organization for pilots, will remain flexible for the needs of over 180 clients from 65 countries, even in the most difficult circumstances. The brand-new state of the art Learning Management System already helps to airlines to continue pilot training by using this effective and comfortable online training tool and decreasing the risks of contamination during travel and stay abroad.
PRESS CONTACT :
Director of Commercial Department, Marketing and Communication, SIMAERO France
email@example.com +33 1 30 11 92 45