The main duty of the Business Developer is to sell Company’s products and to generate revenues. The responsibilities include:
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies, mainly for B2B.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Proactively contacting corporate existing clients to collect training plans information and boost sales.
- Collecting information about clients’ needs and problems.
- Preparing and sending commercial proposals.
- Organizing and attending commercial meetings, presenting the Company and its products in person.
- Preparing, sending and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Continuously updating the sales process through specific software programs.
- Participating in budgeting, forecasting processes and meeting sales targets.
- Attending Industry’s Events for Company Representation, Networking and Commercial Relationships.
- High school degree, in the fields of Business Commercial Management and/or Aviation.
- 3+ years of working experience in B2B sales, commercial services, advantage if in Aviation industry.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, knowledge of Russian language is an advantage.
- Excellent representation, communication, organization, PC user’s skills.
- Excellent customer service, sales, phone and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad frequently.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, responsible, representative, result orientated and customer focused personality.
- Strong advantage is some knowledge and background about aviation training services.
The IMPACTUP agency is mandated to perform search & selection for this position, interested candidates shall apply by email email@example.com