A320 Multipilot Type Rating Course (Including LVO, PBN)
This course is designed to provide the essential knowledge and enhance the skills of candidates who wish to obtain their type rating on the aircraft Airbus 320. After completing this course, a student shall be able to have a complete mastery of the aircraft, by comfortably being able to maneuver, follow procedures, and make educated decisions.
Entry Requirements for A320 Type Rating:
- 70 hours as PIC (Pilot in command)
- Frozen ATPL
- ME-IR (Multi Engine - Instrument Rating)
- MCC (Multi Crew Cooperation).
A320 Type Rating Training Program Overview:
- System Ground Course via Internet Access: 40 hours minimum.
- System Ground Course including a test: 22 hours, 3,5 days in a classroom.
- Performances and Operational Course including test, Upset Recovery and FMS trainer: 35 hours 5 days in a classroom.
- Taining in Fixed Based Simulator: 1 session of 4 hours, plus 3 hours for briefing and debriefing.
- Training in Full Flight Simulator: 7 sessions of 4 hours, plus 3 hours for briefing and debriefing per session. 1 more session if First Type Rating.
- A Skill Test in Full Flight Simulator: 3 hours for a single trainee and 4 hours for a crew.
- Flight Phase: 6 landings including 2 full stop landings.
- Crew Resource Management Course: 7 hours in a classroom.
- Emergency and Evacuation: 3 hours 30 min in special facility.
- Low Visibility Operations: 6 hours ground course and 4 hours in full flight simulator.